> Emerald journals
> International Journal of Intelligent Computing and Cybernetics Information
Published in association with:
Beihang University, China
Aims & Scope
The objectives of International Journal of Intelligent Computing and Cybernetics are to discuss, through papers, new theoretical developments and techniques in the fields of intelligent computing and cybernetics. All submissions will be thoroughly peer-reviewed by experts in the related fields based on originality, significance and clarity, only papers presenting novel research results or successful innovative applications are seriously considered for publication in IJICC.
International Journal of Intelligent Computing and Cybernetics focuses on studying and understanding the underlying principles of natural computation and control, and how these theories and technologies can be adopted or modified to extend and enrich computer science, and enrich the communication and control in society and in individual human beings. Algorithms, techniques and theories in these fields have been successfully applied to a wide range of complex real-world problems. IJICC is an international forum for publication of original papers in all disciplines of intelligent computing and cybernetics.
The scope will include, but is not limited to:
- Adaptive dynamic programming, reinforcement learning, deep learning, biologically-inspired cognitive models, bioinformatics, complex system modeling, social evolution
- Self-adjusting systems, learning, multi-agent systems, cognitive systems, nano and molecular networks, artificial neural networks
- Planning and uncertainty handling, decision theory, situational assessment, distributed decision making, real-time re-planning task, case-based reasoning, game theory, complexity analyses
- Data mining, cluster analysis, forecasting, discrete event dynamic systems, ambient intelligence
- Evolutionary computation, function approximation, unsupervised learning, fuzzy systems, fuzzy set theory, support vector machines, estimation of distribution algorithms
- Bio-inspired computation, genetic algorithms, differential evolution, ant colony optimization, particle swarm optimization, artificial bee optimization, pigeon-inspired optimization, artificial immune systems, memetic algorithms
- Evolutionary games, differential evolution, cultural algorithms, human-like intelligence, artificial life
- Cloud computing, granular computing, grid computing, DNA computing, brain inspired computing, internet computing, reliable computing, quantum computation, simulated annealing
- Image processing, image recognition, image segmentation, regression, signal processing, filtering, smart sensing
- Natural language processing, hyper-heuristics, information retrieval, information fusion, intelligent search, knowledge acquisition, knowledge-based systems
- Mathematical optimization, neural nets, pattern recognition, Petri nets, semantic web, electronic commerce, sensor networks
- Big data, system identification, fault identification, intelligent devices, intelligent measurement
- Evolvable hardware, robot programming, software development environments, system health management, intelligent transportation, cyber-physical systems, smart grids
- Intelligent control, flight control, guidance, navigation, nonlinear control, optimal control, predictive control, adaptive control, robust control, stochastic control, variable structure control, networked control, production control, motion control, cooperative control, fault diagnosis, fault-tolerant control, data-driven modeling and control, visual serving control
- Flexible manipulators, unmanned aerial systems, unmanned underwater vehicles, missiles, satellites, robotics, manufacturing systems, swarm robotics, hybrid systems, human-robot interaction, real-time systems, virtual reality, augmented reality.
- A strong editorial advisory board of leading academics based at key institutions around the globe
- Special issues on areas of particular topicality and relevance
Unlike competing publications, IJICC employs an inter-disciplinary approach by combining content on both intelligent computing andcybernetics. The journal innovatively explores these areas through a computing and control framework. It thus fills a niche which has not yet been catered for.
IJICC provides a vehicle to help professionals, graduates, engineers, academics and researchers disseminate information on state-of-the-art techniques in the field of intelligent computing and cybernetics.
The International Journal of Intelligent Computing and Cybernetics is indexed and abstracted in:
- Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities in Computer Science - Business Information Systems
- EI Compendex
- ReadCube Discover
- Zentralblatt MATH.
International Journal of Intelligent Computing and Cybernetics is available as part of an online subscription to the Emerald Engineering eJournals Collection. For more information, please email email@example.com or visit the Emerald Engineering eJournals Collection page.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics. More on Emerald's approach is available in our Publication Ethics guidelines.