Full text online
Content: Table of Contents | Latest Issue RSS
Information: Journal information | Editorial Team | Author Guidelines
Other: Journal News (inc. calls for papers) | Sample article | Recommend this journal
Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management is an international journal that promotes qualitative research at the interface of accounting and management.
The journal encourages the assessment of practices in the accounting field through a variety of theoretical lenses, and seeks to further our knowledge of the accounting-management nexus in its broadest (e.g., organisational, social and political) contexts.
QRAM welcomes submissions of original research papers, conceptual pieces, substantive review articles, and shorter papers such as comments or research notes.
The following is intended to indicate potential topics, but is by no means prescriptive. These topics can be overlapping rather than discrete subject areas, and researchers should not feel restricted by the scope of the topics listed below.
• Management accounting and control
• Accountability, transition and organisational change
• Performance management and accounting metrics
• Accounting for strategic management
• The use and behavioural effects of accounting information in organisational decision-making
• Public and third sector accounting and management
• Accounting and management controls for sustainability and the environment
• Historical perspectives on the accounting-management interface
• Methods and methodologies for research at the interface of accounting and management
• Accounting and management in developing countries and emerging economies
• Technology effects on accounting-management dynamics
Submissions are also welcome covering other topics that combine elements of the accounting and management domains.
Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management is abstracted and indexed by:
ABI/INFORM Complete/ ABI/INFORM Global/ ABI/INFORM Professional Advanced/ ABI/INFORM Professional Standard (ProQuest), Academic Search Alumni Edition/ Academic Search Complete/ Academic Search Elite/ Academic Search Premier (EBSCO), Accounting & Tax Periodicals (ProQuest), The British Library, Business Source Alumni Edition/ Business Source Complete/ Business Source Corporate Plus/ Business Source Elite/ Business Source International/ Business Source Premier (EBSCO), Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities in Accounting, and Management, OCLC - Electronic Collections Online, Professional ABI/INFORM Complete/ Professional ProQuest Central/ ProQuest Central (ProQuest), ReadCube Discover, Scopus
The Association of Business Schools' (ABS) Academic Journal Guide 2015 (the Guide), Australian Business Deans Council, Australian Research Council (ERA Journal List), BFI (Denmark), NSD (Norway), Polish Scholarly Bibliography (PBN), Scopus
For the latest information on Emerald's Accounting and Finance journals, follow us on Twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/EmeraldAccFin
Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management is available as part of an online subscription to the Emerald Accounting, Finance & Economics eJournals Collection. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Emerald Accounting, Finance & Economics eJournals Collection page.