Journal subscription info
Emerald has a range of products and services available to purchase or on subscription. Contact us to find out more or get in touch with your global representative.
Features of an Emerald subscription
Subscriptions for most of our journals are entered on a calendar year basis, starting with the first issue of the current year and expiring in December; issues already published will be sent on receipt of payment.
The majority of our journals are available online as they appear in print, and contain the following features.
- Institution-wide licence – our academic institution-wide licence offers unrestricted, concurrent multi-user access, on campus and remotely.
- Structured abstracts – provide consistent, clear and informative signposting to the journal and database content.
- Key reading – abstracts of related articles chosen by the journal editor, selected to provide readers with current awareness of interesting articles from other publications in the field.
- E-mail alert service – these services allow you to be kept up to date with the latest additions to the journal via e-mail.
- Connections – an open-access web-based research forum, where you can showcase your research activities and find collaborative partners.
- Reference linking – direct links from the journal article references to abstracts of the most influential articles cited. Where possible, this link is to the full text of the article.
- Forward reference linking – direct links to other abstracts and articles that have cited this article.
- Industry perspectives – these invited papers from leading thinkers in industry illustrate the key issues affecting business today
- Book reviews – giving further insight into texts available in the subject area.
- Suggested reading – bringing together the best book reviews published by Emerald.
- Interviews – with some of the leading minds in the field.
Emerald resources and collections
- Emerald for Authors
- Emerald for Librarians
- Emerald Research Zone
- Emerald Teaching and Learning Zones
- 1,000 case studies
- Literature and book reviews