AAOU Journal is the official journal of the Asian Association of Open Universities (AAOU).
The journal is an international peer-reviewed journal published twice a year. It welcomes high quality papers on topics of Open and Distance Education (ODE). Papers submitted to the journal may be an empirical study, case study or critical literature review. It should bring readers new information, knowledge, evaluations of theories or best practices of ODE.
Aims and scope
The aims of the journal are:
- To provide a forum for academics and scholars to share their research and expertise in the field of ODE
- To build a vibrant research community of educational leaders from related domains
The scope of the journal is:
- Academic analytics
- Flexible learning
- Innovative teaching
- Massive open online courses (MOOCs)
- Mobile learning
- Online learning
- Open and distance education (ODE)
- Open educational resources (OER)
- Quality assurance in ODE
- Technology-mediated teaching
- Ubiquitous learning
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics. More on Emerald's approach is available in our Publication Ethics guidelines.