Technology, Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Competitive Strategy
Editor: Barak S. Aharonson
Subject: Strategy (view other series in this subject area)
Information: Author guidelines | Publication ethics
Other: Recommend this book series
Also available in our: Emerald Business, Management and Economics eBook Series Collection
Online access: Online table of contents | Latest Volume RSS
Industries around the world are being transformed by extensive and continous changes in their knowledge base. Corporations are designing and maintaining richer and wider technology portfolios as foundation for their business portfolio. The intensity of demands of continuous innnovation is placing increasing pressure on the internal capacity of organizations to learn and to develop.
Overall, corporations face greater complexity in their strategic direction of these four key facets of technology, competition, the business portfolio and organization structure and process. The Technology, Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Competitive Strategy Series aims to develop high quality advanced texts and professional books, which will examine the interaction between changes in technology and the strategic management of the firm.
Contact the Editorial Team
This publication adopts the Emerald Publication Ethics guidelines which fully support the development of, and practical application of consistent ethical standards throughout the scholarly publishing community.
This title is available as part of the Emerald Business, Management and Economics eBook Series Collection. If you are a subscriber, please follow the link below to access your subscribed content. For purchase/subscription options please contact [email protected].
Print copy & more information
For more information about any of the volumes listed below, or to purchase a print copy, please click on the relevant volume title:
- Mergers and Acquisitions, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Volume 15
- Understanding the relationship between networks and technology, creativity and innovation, Volume 13
- Newgames: Strategic Competition in the PC Revolution
- Corporate Strategy, Public Policy and New Technologies: Philips and the European Consumer Electronics Industry
- Drugs to Market: Creating Value and Advantage in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- The Defense Industry in the Post-cold War Era: Corporate Strategies and Public Policy Perspectives
- The Strategic Management of High Technology Contracts: The Case of CERN - Competence Based and Transaction Cost Perspectives
- Creating Value Through Skill-Based Strategy and Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Silicon Valley North: A High-Tech Cluster of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Astute Competition The Economics of Strategic Diversity
- The Take-off of Israeli High-Tech Entrepreneurship During the 1990s: A Strategic Management Research Perspective