International Perspectives on Inclusive Education
Editor: Professor Chris Forlin
Subject: Education (view other series in this subject area)
Information: Author guidelines | Publication ethics
Other: Recommend this book series
Also available in our: Emerald Social Sciences eBook Series Collection
Online access: Online table of contents | Latest Volume RSS
This series is directed to regular and special educators; school leaders; policy makers; school-based physical and occupational therapists, mental health clinicians, counsellors and psychologists; university professors and graduate students. The series is ideal for decision-makers, academics, and practitioners who have a professional interest in the inclusion of children and youth with disabilities, learning difficulties, or other potentially marginalizing difficulties in regular schools and classrooms.
Series Scope and Coverage
• Features contributions written by active researchers and practitioners across a range of disciplines within the field;
• Provides themed volumes focusing on key aspects of inclusive education; and;
• Provides educators, professionals, clinicians, decision-makers, academics and students with information on best practices and evidence-based research findings in relation to current inclusive education practices.
Ethics, Equity, and Inclusive Education, Volume 9
Inclusive Pedagogy Across the Curriculum, Volume 7
Measuring Inclusive Education, volume 3
The Editorial Team
This publication adopts the Emerald Publication Ethics guidelines which fully support the development of, and practical application of consistent ethical standards throughout the scholarly publishing community.
This title is available as part of the Emerald Social Sciences eBook Series Collection. If you are a subscriber, please follow the link below to access your subscribed content. For purchase/subscription options please contact [email protected].
Print copy & more information
For more information about any of the volumes listed below, or to purchase a print copy, please click on the relevant volume title:
- Implementing Inclusive Education: Issues in Bridging the Policy-Practice Gap , Volume 8
- Inclusive Pedagogy Across the Curriculum, Volume 7
- Foundations of Inclusive Education Research, Volume 6
- Including Learners with Low-Incidence Disabilities, Volume 5
- Working with Teaching Assistants and other Support Staff for Inclusive Education, Volume 4
- Measuring Inclusive Education, Volume 3
- Transforming Troubled Lives: Strategies and Interventions for Children with Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties, Volume 2
- Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties in Mainstream Schools, Volume 1