Call for Papers and Reviewers: Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Administration
Journal call for papers from Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Administration
The twenty-first century is already being labelled the “Asia-Pacific century”. The Asia-Pacific includes China, India, the “tiger economies” of the ASEAN region, as well as the Latin-American economies, such that it is a mix of stunning growth and prosperity, on the one hand, and under-development and poverty, on the other.
Launching in 2009, the Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Administration seeks to become a leading yet supportive forum for intellectual exchange among experienced and early-career researchers alike. APJBA also welcomes practitioner involvement with submissions that stimulate engagement between academics and practitioners interested in research in the area of business administration.
Traditional business disciplines:
- Business strategy and policy;
- Accounting and financial management;
- Marketing and HR management;
- logistics and supply chain management.
Specific business themes:
- Quality management;
- Knowledge management.
Interdisciplinary arenas and methods:
- Public sector and non government organisations;
- Public-private partnerships;
- Diverse methods; positivist (survey, statistical) and interpretive (case and action studies) research;
- Cross-cultural innovations.
Submit a paper
Submissions from experienced researchers are welcome as are contributions from early-career academics. One of APJBA's distinguishing features is that it provides an opportunity for less-experienced academics to work with an editorial team which acts in a mentoring role to enhance the quality of work seeking to be published. Each paper, apart from the Viewpoints (as indicated above), will be double-blind peer reviewed to ensure rigour and relevance.
Please make submissions through Manuscript Central, Emerald's online submission and peer review system. Registration and access is available at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/apjba. Full information and guidance on using Manuscript Central is available at the Emerald Manuscript Central Support Centre: http://msc.emeraldinsight.com
Registering on Manuscript Central
If you have not yet registered on Manuscript Central, please follow the instructions below:
- Please log on to: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/apjba
- Click on Create Account
- Follow the on-screen instructions, filling in the requested details before proceeding
- Your username will be your email address and you have to input a password of at least 8 characters in length and containing two or more numbers
- Click Finish and your account has been created.
If you have previously registered with another journal on Manuscript Central but wish to submit to the Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Administration, you will need to create an author account on the Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Administration to do so. You can use the same username and password.
Submitting an article to the Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Administration on Manuscript Central
- Please log on to APJBA at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/apjba with your username and password. This will take you through to the Welcome page (To consult the Author Guidelines for this journal, click on the Home Page link in the Resources column)
- Click on the Author Centre button
- Click on the submit a manuscript link which will take you through to the Manuscript Submission page
- Complete all fields and browse to upload your article
- When all required sections are completed, preview your .pdf proof
- Submit your manuscript.
Full author guidelines can be found at: www.emeraldinsight.com/apjba.htm
APJBA is also currently seeking to appoint subject experts on its panel of reviewers. Reviewers are an integral part of any journal’s success, ensuring that the papers published are of the highest quality. It is understood that no one reviewer will be expected to review more than two or three papers per year. If you are interested in joining our team of reviewers, please forward a brief CV to the Publisher, Victoria Buttigieg at: [email protected]