Sustainability’s Influence on Business Practices and Ethics
Special issue call for papers from Management of Environmental Quality
The sustainability movement has changed how businesses are operated, practiced, and regarded ethically. This special issue will look at the scope of sustainability’s influence on business from several dimensions.
Areas of particular interest include the following, but other topics are welcomed:
- Ethical dimensions of sustainable supply chains, including environmental justice and ecofeminist approaches
- Sustainability and small business practice
- Perspectives of the environment in business education and leadership
- Case studies concerning the impacts of international trade policy on sustainability
- Tensions between corporate social responsibility and community needs
- Privatizing resources and/or sustainable infrastructure and global demands
- Non-anthropocentric and (strong and/or weak) anthropocentric frameworks and sustainable business solutions
Please send submissions prepared for blind peer review to Shane Epting, [email protected] by 1st October, 2014.
Suitable papers will then be invited to progress by submitting through our online platform at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/meq.
For the journal's author guidelines, see here.