For publication in future issues of Housing, Care and Support (HCS)
Journal call for papers from Housing, Care and Support
Housing, Care and Support (HCS) invites the submission of papers.
Submissions can be made at the following link: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/hcas
The journal’s author guidelines can be found here: http://www.emeraldinsight.com/products/journals/author_guidelines.htm?id=hcs
Submissions are invited on the following topics:
- Dementia and housing
- Adapted affordable housing
- Housing First
- The Homelessness Reduction Act
- Devolution and housing policy
- From austerity to Brexit: housing-related support in uncertain times
The editor also invites special issue proposals from any interested parties.
To discuss an idea please contact the journal editor:
Martin Whiteford, University of Liverpool, UK
Housing, Care and Support is a valuable source of information for everyone involved in housing and care.
- Researchers (including academics, private researchers and students)
- Housing practitioners (including housing managers and directors, supported housing managers, heads of housing, residential support services, housing associations)
- Commissioners and policy makers (including government and public policy makers, charities and campaigning and advocacy organizations, public health professionals, local authorities, NHS and primary care trusts and members of international health related bodies).
- Users of services, their families and carers.