Using Partial Least Squares (PLS) in Industrial Management Research
Special issue call for papers from Industrial Management & Data Systems
PLS in Industrial Management Research
What is this special issue about?
This special issue combines tutorials about specific extensions of PLS with scientific applications in industrial management, information systems, and technology management. Papers will make recent advancements of PLS accessible to applied researchers. In addition, an important added value of this special issue is to inform readers, authors, and reviewers of Industrial Management & Data Systems and the related community about the most current standards of how to conduct, report, and discuss studies using PLS path modelling.
Specific topics we invite you to provide submissions on:
- State of the art literature review in PLS
- Evaluation of PLS path models
- Suitable applications of PLS in industrial management and data systems research
- Mediating effects
- Moderating effects
- Unobserved heterogeneity
- Multigroup analysis
- Higher-order constructs
- Using PLS for experiments
Submission deadline: 30 July 2015
Submissions must be received by 30 July 2015
Reviewer reports: 30 Sept 2015
Revised paper submission: 30 November 2015
Final manuscript submissions to publisher: 28 February 2016
Further guidance on submission
- Please read the publication style guidelines before submitting your paper
- Please submit your article using IMDS's ScholarOne portal and select " Using Partial Least Squares (PLS) in Industrial Management Research" when it prompts to indicate the "Article Type" in the submission.
- If you have any question about the special issue or your intended submission, please contact the guest editors above