5th Annual Building Resilience Conference
Conference call for papers from International Journal of Disaster Resilience in the Built Environment
Call for abstracts now open
The International Journal of Disaster Resilience in the Built Environment (IJDRBE) is partnering with the Building Resilience Conference in July 2015.
This is the fifth in the Building Resilience conference series and follows on from previous successful events. Next year's event will be hosted by the Centre for Interdisciplinary Built Environment Research in the School of Architecture and Built Environment at the University of Newcastle, Australia it will be held from July 15 to 17 2015.
The call for abstracts is now open and academics and practitioners who are interested in submitting an abstract can now do so as the conference promises to be exciting and extremely informative building on the four previous conferences in the series.
You can submit an abstract at the following link:
Author guidelines are at the following link:
- 1st December 2014: Abstract submission deadline. Please register for an author account and submit to abstract and paper/s.
- March 2015: Registration open
- 31st March 2015: Full paper submission deadline
- 15th May 2015: Camera ready paper submission deadline
- 15th-17th July 2015: International Conference on Building Resilience.
Conference themes include
- Built Environment
- Disaster risk
- Slow-onset disaster
- Healthcare facilities
- Infrastructure and system resilience planning
- Social Resilience
The conference website is at the following link:http://www.newcastle.edu.au/about-uon/governance-and-leadership/faculties-and-schools/faculty-of-engineering-and-built-environment/school-of-architecture-and-the-built-environment/building-resilience-2015/home