Write for Journal of Science and Technology Policy in China
Journal call for papers from Journal of Science and Technology Policy in China
Contribute to this highly topical publication
About the journal
The Journal of Science and Technology Policy in China publishes original papers, literature reviews, empirical studies, theoretical frameworks, case studies, and book reviews or general views within the scope of China’s science and technology policy and management.
The research papers provide an ongoing dialogue for scholars and practitioners both researching and implementing science and technology policy in China. JSTPC considers high quality academic research articles in the field of policy and management of innovation, R&D, science and technology relative to China under the globalized context. Papers can either be theoretical and empirical based, but must contain between 4,000 and 6,000 words (this excludes wording related to an abstract, a full set of references, and tables and diagrams).
Academic discussion pieces allow for debate on science and technology issues in China or in East Asia bringing together theory and hypotheses with empirical strategy and policy. The journal considers both invited and contributed pieces in this format.
- Science policy
- Industrial Policy
- Technology strategy
- Science and technological capacity building
- R&D management and strategy
- Evolutionary/Schumpeterian economics
- Innovation system(s) of (national, regional etc.)
- Technology management/policy/strategy/evaluation
- Innovation management/policy/strategy
- Knowledge management (creation, transfer, exploitation etc.)
- IPR management and licensing
- Product and process development
- Specific industrial policy/developments/clusters
- Globalisation and the role of multinational corporations
- Policy design / implementation/ evaluation
Academic papers should be between 4,000 and 6,000 words in length.
Please make submissions through ScholarOne Manuscripts, Emerald’s online submission and peer review system. Registration and access are available at: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jstpc Full information and guidance on using ScholarOne Manuscripts are available at the Emerald ScholarOne Manuscripts Support Centre: http://msc.emeraldinsight.com Alternatively, specific author guidelines for JSTPC can be found at: www.emeraldinsight.com/jstpc.htm
Queries can be addressed to:
Dr Jiang Yu, Editor-in-Chief. Email: [email protected]
Cristina Irving, Development Editor. Email: [email protected]