Publish in Annals in Social Responsibility
We invite you to submit your research to the multi-disciplinary journal Annals in Social Responsibility (ASR) edited by Professors Timothy Devinney and Marc Orlitzky. This new journal, launched in 2015, has now published its third volume and it is available online now.
Unlike other journals peripherally related to the topic, ASR focusses on a broad spectrum of topics flowing from work in primary disciplines – accounting, economics & finance, management, operations & marketing, sociology, psychology, philosophy, law, and more – that pertain to the social impact of the actions of individuals and organizations.
Topics covered in the journal include:
• Corporate social responsibility
• Environmental and organizational sustainability
• Economic, corporate, social and political development
• Corporate, institutional and societal governance
• Property rights
• Social institutions and NGOs
• Global issues of peace, conflict and human rights
ASR has a particular interest in publishing the following types of manuscripts:
• Comprehensive, state-of-the-art literature reviews that integrate diverse research streams and identify promising directions for future investigations
• Analytical essays that offer new conceptual models or theoretical perspectives and use these frameworks as a foundation for developing research propositions
• Empirical articles that report results from exploratory or hypothesis - testing studies based on quantitative and/or qualitative methodologies
Methodological papers that refine existing methodologies or develop new ones for investigating particular issues or topics central to the fields of inquiry listed above.Interested?
Our author guidelines plus free author resources will provide you with comprehensive support throughout the submission process.