Charting the Future of Innovation Management
Special issue call for papers from International Journal of Innovation Science
The International Journal of Innovation Science, The International Association of Innovation Professionals and InnovaCon IV are pleased to announce a Call for Papers - Special Edition.
March 19th through the 22nd, 2017 the International Association of Innovation Professionals, in Conjunction with the International Society of Professional Innovation Managers will be jointly presenting InnovaCon IV and the ISPIM Innovation Forum in Toronto, Canada. The event(s) regularly draws hundreds of innovation professionals, academics and other innovators from around the world.
This year, the International Journal of Innovation Science will be publishing a Special Edition dedicated to the conference. The edition will be published as Volume 9, Issue 3in 2017, and the top six papers will be invited to present their papers at the conference.
Those not being chosen as a top six paper will still be eligible for publication in the Journal either immediately before or after the special edition. Additionally, papers not being accepted to present at the conference may be invited to present at a special poster session to be open at several occasions during the conference.
Papers to the special edition must be prepared in accordance with the author guidelines and submitted through the journal's ScholarOne submission and review site - http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/ijins. Please ensure that the correct special edition title is selected from the drop down menu on the fourth page of the submission process.
About the International Journal of Innovation Science
The International Journal of Innovation Science publishes fundamental and applied research in innovation practices. As the official journal of the International Association of Innovation Professionals (IAOIP), the journal is a forum for the exchange of advanced knowledge in innovation, including emerging technologies and best practices, tools and techniques, metrics, and organization designs and culture; as well as the stakeholder engagement, change management, and leadership skills required to ensure innovation succeeds.
Areas of Coverage
- Innovation processes, methods, techniques
- Individual's role in Innovation
- Improvement in HR, marketing, finance, or other disciplines that enable innovation
- Innovation practices in specific industries or countries
- Innovation centers, incubators, labs...
- Regional or national economic development/policies related to innovation
- Innovation competency, skills
- Innovation conventions, competitions, or training
- Innovation for entrepreneurs
- Regional impact on innovation
- Growing innovation through university programs
- Attracting innovative companies and entrepreneurs
The International Journal of Innovation Science is indexed and abstracted by:
EBSCO, ProQuest, ReadCube Discover, Scopus
Editors of the Special Edition will be:
- Professor Ramashwar Dubey
- Professor Paul Mugge, Director, Center for Innovation Management Studies, North Carolina State University, USA
- Dr. Douglas Eames, Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton, Virginia, USA