Special Issue Call for Papers: Firm Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures
Special issue call for papers from Managerial Finance
Shane Sanders, Syracuse University, USA
Managerial Finance solicits high-quality papers for a special issue focusing on topics related to firm mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures. The purpose of this special issue is to integrate and evaluate managerial and financial issues in firm mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures and to identify the most pressing issues in this area of study, such as firm joint R&D ventures. Possible topics include, but are not limited to the following:
* Industries of importance for firm mergers
* Industries of importance for firm acquisitions
* Industries of importance for firm joint R&D ventures
* Reasons for the present scale of firm joint ventures
* Reasons that this scale has/has not increased.
* Papers should be submitted electronically online via the Managerial Finance submission system at: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/mf
* Please follow the journal submission guidelines here and specify that the manuscript is for this special issue in the submission process
* While the submission deadline is 01 February 2018, authors are encouraged to submit their manuscripts early. All submissions will be subject to double blind peer review by referees. For additional information, please contact Shane Sanders at [email protected].