Peace, Justice, and Strong Institutions
The goal of this special issue is to publish research related to the topic of the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goal titled “Peace, Justice, and Strong Institutions".
List of topic areas
Topic areas for this special issue include, but are not limited to:
- insightful analyses and new methods for the successful management of conflicts involving people, organizations, countries, and cultures; communication and conflict;
- conflict management tools and techniques;
- using technology to manage conflict;
- cultural influences;
- alternative dispute resolution methods (negotiation, mediation, arbitration);
- justice and avoiding violence;
- peace studies;
- international conflicts;
- avoiding corrupt institutions, and how strong institutions facilitate peace and justice.
Submissions are made using ScholarOne Manuscripts. Registration and access are available here
Author guidelines must be strictly followed. Please see here
Authors should select (from the drop-down menu) the special issue title at the appropriate step in the submission process, i.e. in response to ““Please select the issue you are submitting to”.
Submitted articles must not have been previously published, nor should they be under consideration for publication anywhere else, while under review for this journal.
Richard A. Posthuma, University of Texas at El Paso, [email protected]
Opening date: 1st of January, 2023
Closing date: 23rd of April, 2023