Sustainability, Innovation, Digital Transformation, and Smart Cities Research in Kuwait: Visioning Kuwait 2040
The aim of the special issue is to explore strategic topics for the vision Kuwait 2040 and boost dialogue on digital transformation, innovation, smart cities and sustainability in Kuwait. It will shape dialogue on key issues for creating a more resilient and competitive economy in Kuwait. The special issue will stimulate discussion on how game-changing digital innovations can help Kuwait to achieve its national priorities and modernize its economy, generate new jobs and increase prosperity in Kuwait and Gulf Region.
List of topic areas
- Innovation and transformation aspects of Kuwait Vision 2040
- New business models for Kuwait Vision 2040
- Artificial Intelligence and its disruptive role on innovation ecosystem
- Technology-driven innovation
- Smart cities strategies for Kuwait Vision 2040
- Next generation management
- Resilient economic development
- Smart cities frameworks
- Circular economy
- Digital economy
- Digital transformation
- Green economy
- Gulf Region
- Smart cities
- Use cases and case studies
- R&D projects outcomes
- Miltiadis D. Lytras
- Patricia Ordóñez de Pablos
- The University of Oviedo, Spain
- [email protected]
- Afnan Alkhaldi
- Arab Open University, Kuwait
- [email protected]
Submissions are made using ScholarOne Manuscripts. Registration and access are available here.
Author guidelines must be strictly followed.
Authors should select (from the drop-down menu) the special issue title at the appropriate step in the submission process, i.e. in response to "Please select the issue you are submitting to". Submitted articles must not have been previously published, nor should they be under consideration for publication anywhere else, while under review for this journal.
Abstracts open now!
Closing date for abstract submission: 15th November, 2023
Opening date for manuscripts submissions: 1st October, 2023
Closing date for manuscripts submission: 10th February, 2023