Bookings now open for the CANDDID Conference 2022
Bookings for the CANDDID Conference 2022, taking place Friday 18th March, are now open. Hear from a wide range of UK-based and international experts in the field as they discuss ‘Learning Disabilities – Advances in Neurosciences and Therapeutic Interventions’. Following the success of the 2021 conference, the conference in 2022 will be run as a hybrid event with a choice of in-person attendance at the Craxton Wood Hotel or virtual attendance enabling delegates to join from the location of their choice. For a short time early bird tickets will be available at a discounted rate. To book your place, please visit our dedicated conference platform by clicking here.
Some of the key topics include:
- Intensive support services for people intellectual disability
- Impact of Covid-19 related restrictions on the families and carers of people with intellectual disability and autistic people
- Meaningful engagement of people with intellectual disability in developing research
- Advances in our understanding of dementia and its management in people with intellectual disability
- Model of Care in meeting needs of children with neurodevelopmental conditions - development and outcomes
- Professor Dr. Sujeet Jaydeokar, Specialty Clinical Director Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust and Visiting Professor and Clinical Programme Lead, University of Chester Medical School
- Dr Samir Dalwai Developmental Paediatrician, New Horizon Development Trust, Mumbai, India
- Professor Dan Goodley Professor of Disability Studies and Education, University of Sheffield
- Gabriella Walker Expert by Experience, NHS England
- Professor Andre Strydom Professor in Intellectual Disability, King's College, London
For the full conference programme, please visit our dedicated conference platform, where you can also book your place.
For more details about the conference, including pricing, please visit the CANDDID website.