Autism, learning disabilities and the criminal justice system conference
23rd September 2021
Join The National Autistic Society's 20th conference on autism, learning disabilities and the criminal justice system. Hear the latest thinking from international speakers and learn from research, innovations and evidence-based approaches.
- Gain an overview of forensic learning disability and autism services.
- Hear about the latest evidence-based approaches and best-practice pathways.
- Gain insight from multiple perspectives within the criminal justice system.
- Evaluate the education and training needs of your team.
- Access content spanning different aspects of the criminal justice system.
- Put your questions forward to the experts.
- Stream the conference anywhere and ‘on demand’ at your convenience
- Preventing offending behaviour.
- Navigating the criminal justice system.
- Identifying autistic people in the criminal justice system and providing appropriate support.
- Victimisation of autistic people and people with learning disabilities.
- Best practice pathways for vulnerable people.
- Improving outcomes for autistic people and people with learning disabilities.
To find out more about the conference, ticket prices and booking tickets please see here.