Why publish with Quality Assurance in Education?
Quality Assurance in Education publishes original empirical or theoretical articles on Quality Assurance issues, including dimensions and indicators of Quality and Quality Improvement, as applicable to education at all levels, including pre-primary, primary, secondary, higher and professional education. Periodically, QAE also publishes systematic reviews, research syntheses and assessment policy articles on topics of current significance. As an international journal, QAE seeks submissions on topics that have global relevance.
Useful facts and figures
- The journal enjoyed over 70,000 downloads in 2019 from across the globe
- QAE is ranked in Scopus (2019 Citescore 2.9)
- QAE is in the 83rd percentile for Education in Scopus
- Acceptance rate (2019): 10.6%
What types of articles does QAE publish?
QAE publishes a wide range of article types including: Research Papers; Viewpoints; Technical Papers; Conceptual Papers; Case Studies; and Reviews. Articles are typically between 4000 and 8000 words in length.
What can you expect as an Emerald author?
- Emerald makes the following promises to its community of over 130,000 practitioner and academic authors:
- 3 months' access to all Emerald journals with max 40 downloads
- Provision of author proofs prior to publication in print and online
- To disseminate your work as quickly as possible: EarlyCite, Emerald's online, pre-publication service enables customers to access and cite journal articles prior to official publication
- To host and promote a video abstract of your work if you provide us with one
- To ensure that your work has all the necessary metadata to ensure it can be easily discovered by all relevant search engines, including Google Scholar
- To protect the scholarly integrity of your work by assuring that the definitive and citable version is permanently accessible: we work with organizations such as LOCKSS and Portico, use CrossRef's DOI system, and deposit your work, as required, in any national archive deriving from the Legal Deposit Libraries Act 2003
- A huge range of services and resources to help your academic and professional development and help you increase dissemination of your work
- An efficient and transparent submission system: ScholarOne Manuscripts™ allowing you to track your journal paper through the peer-review process
- To allow easy, accurate citation of your work: anyone can import Emerald articles straight into EndNote and Reference Manager, and the RefWorks online service
- Prompt notification of publication details: we will confirm online publication of your article within five working days
- Updates from Emerald regarding key changes to the availability, downloads or citations of your work
- Updates on innovations and developments both at Emerald and throughout the publishing world that affect how your work can be disseminated
Publish with us!
Visit https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/journal/qae for more information and to access the Author Guidelines.