A new SRRNet venture:
Accountability and its constituents:
Corporate governance; Sustainability; Risk Management
Dates: 25-27 October 2023
Venue: Haute Ecole Francisco Ferrer, Brussels
For this new initiative from SRRNet we combine with Haute Ecole Francisco Ferrer to hold a new style workshop in Brussels on the theme of accountability and the future implications of this accountability. This is an opportunity to explore these issues and the implications for the future, and, of course, for our research.
CALL FOR PAPERS:
The beginning of 2020 decade brings huge challenges in the society and the role of organizations of all kinds were critical and the accountability of such organizations, in a blink of an eye, were a huge issue in accountability.
Issues in accountability include corporate communications but also go beyond since accountability is both a communication tool and a performance tool to report about areas of responsibility of the organization such as;
- Corporate governance & accountability;
- Sustainability & accountability;
- Risk management & accountability;
- Applied research in High Education system.
This event is designed to act as a forum for debating and analyzing contemporary issues in this broad area. It is intended to attract people from a wide variety of disciplines and geographic regions for an exchange of views.
This workshop is also an opportunity to extend the knowledge of our students in a multidimensional world and to allow them to tackle the challenges that they will have to address tomorrow, as active actors of the society.
The event is intended to be interdisciplinary and welcomes contributions from anyone with a perspective on this crucial issue. Papers are welcome on any topic related to this broad issue, and suggested themes for papers include:
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainability
- CSR and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Climate change and business activity
- Sustainable waste management
- Ethics and disclosure standards
- Human Rights and Business Sustainability
- Technological developments for sustainability
- Technology and standardisation
- Sustainable Agriculture and Food Systems
- Sustainability and free markets
- Social entrepreneurship
- Socially responsible business activities
- Globalisation and sustainable development
- Regulation of corporate social and environmental behaviour
- Governmental influences on sustainable development
- Green agenda and climate change
- Sustainable agenda for disabled persons
- Consumer responsibility
- Socially Responsible Finance and Banking
- Governance and leadership
- Sustainable education and economic growth
- Sustainable energy management
- Green technology and alternative energy systems
Although preference will be given to full papers, abstracts of 200-500 words will also be considered. All papers and abstracts should be sent by 30th September 2023 by email to [email protected].
No more than 2 papers will be accepted by any author.
All delegates will be responsible for arranging their accommodation, but we will provide recommendations later on.
Attendance fee as per the website and practical information will be available at the end of March 2023.
We look forward to welcoming you in Brussels in October for what promises to be a stimulating and rewarding event
- Prof Christos Tsatsis
Haute Ecole Francisco Ferrer
- Prof Dr David Crowther
SRRNet President and chair of scientific committee
- Prof Shahla Seifi
SRRNet conferences chair