Emerald Publishing Services
Partner with us for an expert, open access publishing service. Let us support your journal with online submission, peer review, production and global dissemination through Emerald Insight.
Partner with us
We offer a publishing service to support your association, university or organisation, helping you highlight the quality and breadth of research undertaken in your community. Publish your platinum, or sponsored, open access journal on our dedicated research platform, at no cost to your authors.
You and your authors will benefit from the convenience of online article submissions, rigorous peer review, the discoverability of a global publishing platform and the metrics that build your journal's quality footprint.
Core service offer
Everything you need to launch or maintain an existing journal, including expert advice from editorial, publishing and marketing teams.
Comprehensive onboarding to ensure usability and integration of all systems and ongoing support from our dedicated content team.
Dissemination and discoverability
Your journal is hosted on Emerald Insight, accessed by a global network of over 130 countries. Our content is downloaded 30 million times a year.
We give you a dedicated point of contact who remains with you throughout the publishing journey, providing training, guidance and regular reports and feedback on journal progress.
Our experienced marketing team help assess your needs and provide options to suit the promotional needs of your journal, from supporting author acquisition to highlighting special issues.
We offer a range of additional services should you wish to increase support and dissemination of your title:
- Title promotion – we can offer dedicated marketing support to deliver promotional campaigns for your title
- Publishing Consultancy Service - a dedicated and experienced publisher can help you develop your journal with a service tailored to your needs
- Print service – we can deliver a batch of printed copies of your journal to one location.
With over 50 years' experience, we are a global publisher linking research and practice to the benefit of society.
- Experience – Our service offering includes a dedicated contact team to guide and advise throughout your publishing journey. We use market-leading editorial systems and industry-leading vendors, and journals are entered into a well-established production process, including double blind peer-review
- Global reach – Journals are published Open Access under CC BY 4.0 helping to maximise dissemination. In 2017 our content was downloaded 32 million times across 120 countries. Site traffic reaches an average of 3,151,746 sessions per month
- High quality research – 289 of Emerald journals are listed in the Web of Science™, of which 77 are accepted in 2017 Journal Citation Reports®. 285 Emerald journals receive a Scopus CiteScore™, which is over 90% of our entire portfolio
- Accessible and discoverable – Content is configured to ensure it is crawled rapidly by Google, with a focus on inclusion in Google Scholar. Your journal will be indexed in all major discovery services including Primo, Summon and EBSCO Discovery Service. The company is compliant with W3C AA guidelines making content accessible for people with disabilities.
Our publishing partners
See the organisations we partner with and the latest platinum open access journals we publish.
We couldn't have asked for a better publisher. The publishing team is truly professional, but what makes the different is their experience and advice. They have helped us as editors prepare for impact assessment, citation index and ranking with the Australian Business Schools Deans Council, amongst others. They are just great to work with and nice people as well!
Would you like to publish your journal open access with us?
Please fill in the form opposite and one of our team will be in touch to discuss how we can become partners!
Open for all
Our partner journals are all open access under our platinum policy. Find out about our open research policies.
Impact case studies
Read some examples of the impact of research in the real world.
We have partnered with institutions and societies worldwide. Browse our list of partner journals to find out more.