You can publish an open access article in this journal
The Journal of International Logistics and Trade (JILT) is housed within Jungseok Research Institute (JRI) at Inha university. JILT aims to improve our understanding of logistics and trade practices between firms, industries and countries in the global economy, and to disseminate new knowledge to international scholars and existing literature. The journal is international in scope, and submissions from all countries are welcomed.
This journal is open access
Aims and scope
Journal of International Logistics and Trade (JILT) is housed within Jungseok Research Institute (JRI) at Inha university, which is one of the most research-intensive universities of S. Korea. Based on 20 years of international publication history, JILT is currently acting as a global academic platform where international scholars exchange their insights and generate academic inspiration.
The ultimate goals of JILT are to improve our understanding of the logistics and trade practices between firms, industries and countries in global economic structure and finally to disseminate new knowledge to international scholars and existing literature.
The journal is international in scope, and submissions from all countries are welcomed. Manuscripts that offer innovative ways of thinking on logistics and trade are especially encouraged to submit to JILT.
Logistics and supply chain management
- Transportation Economics
- Global logistics and transportation
- Logistics & supply chain engineering
- Logistics & supply chain technologies
- Retail/distribution management
International trade and economics
- International trade policy and theories
- Regional trade integration
- International trade disputes
- International trade and regional development
- International business and trade
- Electronic commerce and online shopping logistics
- Cross-border electronic commerce
- Online platform economics
- Innovations strategies related to logistics and SCM
- AI, IOT, Bigdata, Blockchain technologies in business discipline
These are the latest articles published in this journal (Last updated: October 2023)
Top downloaded articles
These are the most downloaded articles over the last 12 months for this journal (Last updated: October 2023)
These are the top cited articles for this journal, from the last 12 months according to Crossref (Last updated: October 2023)
Transparency Statement for Journal of International Logistics and Trade
1. Journal Ownership: Journal of International Logistics and Trade is published by Emerald Publishing on behalf of the Jungseok Research Institute (JRI) at Inha university.
2. Governing Body: The editorial team is appointed and managed by the Jungseok Research Institute (JRI). The journal is governed by the editorial team in collaboration with Emerald Publishing.
3. Peer Review Process: The journal operates a double blind peer review model. All articles undergo an initial assessment by the journal editor. If they are considered suitable for consideration, articles will then be a reviewed by a minimum of two external reviewers to assess suitability for publication. Final responsibility for editorial decisions rests with the Editor-in-Chief of the journal.
4. Editorial team/contact information: Contact details for the editorial team can be found on the journal homepage here. Queries may also be directed to Emerald Publishing Services team as follows:
Serena Tsai: Publishing Services Manager – [email protected]
5. Copyright: All articles in the journal are published Open Access under a Creative Commons Attribution license (CC BY-4.0). This allows authors to retain copyright of their work whilst others can share, use and build upon this work created as long as appropriate attribution is given.
6. Author Fees: The journal is published under a Platinum Open Access arrangement, in that all costs associated with publishing an Open Access article in the journal are funded by the Jungseok Research Institute (JRI). There are currently no Article Processing Charges to the author(s).
7. Allegations of Misconduct: All journals published by Emerald are members of and subscribe to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics. In the event of any allegation of research or publication misconduct the publisher and editor will adhere to COPE guidelines in dealing with such allegations.
8. Conflicts of interest: Authors are asked to declare any financial or ethical conflicts of interest upon submitting their work to the journal. Difficult cases will be referred to the Committee on Publishing Ethics (COPE) for advice.
9. Frequency: The journal publishes four issues per annum
10. Access: All journal articles are published Open Access on EmeraldInsight.com - Journal of International Logistics and Trade | Emerald Insight under a CCBY 4.0 licence (please see section 5).
11. Revenue sources: The journal is published under a platinum Open Access arrangement, in that all costs associated with publishing an Open Access article in the journal are funded by the Jungseok Research Institute (JRI).
12. Advertising: The journal does not accept direct advertising
13. Archiving: Emerald provides perpetual access for all e-journal content by working with digital preservation schemes Portico, LOCKSS and CLOCKSS.
14. Originality: Any manuscript you submit to this journal should be original. That means it should not have been published before in its current, or similar, form. Exceptions to this rule are outlined in our pre-print and conference paper policies. If any substantial element of your paper has been previously published, you need to declare this to the journal editor upon submission. Please note, the journal editor may use Crossref Similarity Check to check on the originality of submissions received. For further information on originality, please see our editorial policy & originality guidelines.
15. Direct marketing: On occasion the journal will use direct marketing activities (primarily email campaigns) to raise awareness of the journal and to invite authors to submit articles. Marketing activities are conducted by the Jungseok Research Institute (JRI) unless otherwise agreed with Emerald.
This statement was prepared by Serena Tsai (Emerald Publishing Services) on 12 October 2023.