You can publish an open access article in this journal
Fulbright Review of Economics and Policy is an academic, peer-reviewed, open access journal which publishes theoretical and empirical results in all the areas of economics and public policy.
This journal is open access
Aims and scope
- Fulbright Review of Economics and Policy (FREP) seeks to publish articles which contribute new theoretical and empirical results in all the areas of economics and public policy.
- The Journal provides high quality, peer reviewed, open access infrastructure for not only original scholarly articles but also other types of research such as research notes, letters, etc.
- Furthermore, solid commentaries from the readers could also be encouraged. Information about the forthcoming important events, conferences, seminars, symposia could also be useful addition and informative for the readers.
- With this scope, we aim to attract readers from international agencies, academics, researchers, policy professionals, policy makers and practitioners, local communities, and non-governmental organisations.
- Policy prescriptions are essential and need to be supported by rigorous analysis and balanced appraisal. Papers covering global and regional perspectives are particularly encouraged. National, or even local topics that are of wider policy significance are also welcome.
- The title covers but is not limited to:
- Development economics
- Energy, environment, and resources
- Fiscal and monetary policies
- Globalization, trade, and global value chain
- Governance and public administration
- Inequality and poverty
- Political economics
- Private sector development
- Public finance
- Social development policies
- Sustainable development and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Urban and rural development
All articles published in FREP are published Open Access under a CC BY licence. Users have the right to "read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles".
FREP is published by Emerald Publishing on behalf of Fulbright University Vietnam. FREP is owned by Fulbright University Vietnam. FREP is published under a platinum OA arrangement, in that all charges for publishing an OA article in FREP are funded by Fulbright University Vietnam. There is no charge to the author.
These are the latest articles published in this journal (Last updated: October 2023)
Top downloaded articles
These are the most downloaded articles over the last 12 months for this journal (Last updated: October 2023)
These are the top cited articles for this journal, from the last 12 months according to Crossref (Last updated: October 2023)
Transparency statement for Fulbright Review of Economics and Policy
Journal Ownership: Fulbright Review of Economics and Policy is published by Emerald Publishing on behalf of the Fulbright University Vietnam.
Governing Body: The editorial team is appointed and managed by the Fulbright University Vietnam. The journal is governed by the editorial team in collaboration with Emerald Publishing.
Peer Review Process: The journal operates a double blind peer review model. All articles undergo an initial assessment by the journal editor. If they are considered suitable for consideration, articles will then be a reviewed by a minimum of two external reviewers to assess suitability for publication. Final responsibility for editorial decisions rests with the Editor-in-Chief of the journal.
Editorial team/contact information: Contact details for the editorial team can be found on the journal homepage. Queries may also be directed to Emerald’s Publishing team as follows:
Serena Tsai - [email protected]
Copyright: All articles in the journal are published Open Access under a Creative Commons Attribution license (CC BY-4.0). This allows authors to retain copyright of their work whilst others can share, use and build upon this work created as long as appropriate attribution is given.
Author Fees: The journal is published under a Platinum Open Access arrangement, in that all costs associated with publishing an Open Access article in the journal are funded by the Fulbright University Vietnam. There are currently no Article Processing Charges to the author(s).
Allegations of Misconduct: All journals published by Emerald are members of and subscribe to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics. In the event of any allegation of research or publication misconduct the publisher and editor will adhere to COPE guidelines in dealing with such allegations.
Conflicts of interest: Authors are asked to declare any financial or ethical conflicts of interest upon submitting their work to the journal. Difficult cases will be referred to the Committee on Publishing Ethics (COPE) for advice.
Frequency: The journal currently publishes two issues per annum
Access: All journal articles are published Open Access on EmeraldInsight.com - http://www.emeraldinsight.com/loi/frep under a CCBY 4.0 licence (please see section 5).
Revenue sources: The journal is published under a platinum Open Access arrangement, in that all costs associated with publishing an Open Access article in the journal are funded by the Fulbright University Vietnam.
Advertising: The journal does not accept direct advertising
Archiving: Emerald provides perpetual access for all e-journal content by working with digital preservation schemes Portico, LOCKSS and CLOCKSS.
Direct marketing: On occasion the journal will use direct marketing activities (primarily email campaigns) to raise awareness of the journal and to invite authors to submit articles. Marketing activities are conducted by Fulbright University Vietnam unless otherwise agreed with Emerald.
This statement was updated by Valerie Robillard (Emerald Publishing) on 16th Feb 2020.