Accounting, Finance & Economics
Title listings: Accounting, Finance & Economics
Listings show titles for 2023 subscriptions. Listings are to be used as a guide only and are subject to change.
Journals in this collection
Discover our other eJournal collections >
- Accountability, transition and organisational change
- Accounting for human rights
- Accounting history
- Agricultural value chain and supply chain
- Carbon accounting and trading
- Consilience: unity of knowledge between diverse fields
- Corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate governance and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Cyber-crime: prevention and detection
- Digital accounting and accounting information systems
- Economic impact of social and environmental sustainability policies
- Environmental management accounting
- Financial education
- Financial regulation
- Food security and crop yield maximisation
- Human capital management
- Integrated thinking and integrated reporting
- Management accounting and control
- Money laundering
- Public and third sector accounting
- Risk management strategies, including the use of futures and options
- Social and environmental auditing
- Social and political aspects of accounting standards
- Socio-economic development
- Sustainability accounting, accountability and reporting
- Tax regimes and tax avoidance
USED IN POLICY
Anti-corruption disclosure as a necessary evil: impact on profitability and stability of extractive firms in Africa
Journal of Financial Crime
Explores the effect of anti-corruption disclosure on performance metrics among extractive firms in Africa.
LINKED TO SDGs
Higher education institutions, PRME and partnerships for the goals: retrofit labeling or driving force for change?
Sustainability Accounting Management and Policy Journal
17 Partnerships for the Goals
Offers a novel partnership portfolio framework that contributes both to theory and practice.
Global supply chains after COVID-19: the end of the road for neoliberal globalisation?
Accounting Auditing & Accountability Journal
Investigates the underlying drivers of the supply chain vulnerability exposed by COVID-19.
Journal of Financial Crime and the Journal of Money Laundering Control are both associated with the Cambridge International Symposium on Economic Crime. Editor of both journals, Professor Barry Rider OBE is the Founder, Co-Chairman and Director of the Symposium.
Dr Chizu Nakajima has served as consultant to inter-governmental organisations, including the United Nations, World Bank and European Commission, and advises, on a regular basis, various regulatory and professional bodies.
HIGH ALTMETRICS SCORE
Auditor ethics: do experience and gender influence auditors’ moral awareness?
Managerial Auditing Journal
Examines how experience and gender relate to the auditors’ moral awareness.
Working from home, job satisfaction and work-life balance – robust or heterogeneous links?
International Journal of Manpower
Analyses if working from home improves or impairs the job satisfaction and the work–life balance.
RECENT SPECIAL ISSUES
The convergence of Big data and accounting
Accounting Research Journal
CITED IN MEDIA
Reexamining the anti-money-laundering framework: a legal critique and new approach to combating money laundering
Journal of Financial Crime
Reexamines the money-laundering concept within the realm of organised crime and critiques its legal underpinnings.
Effect of financial technology on cash holding in Nigeria
African Journal of Economic and Management Studies
Co-written by researchers at the University of Nigeria and members of the West African Monetary Institute, which was set up to prepare for the establishment of a common West African Central Bank.
*Source information: 2021 CiteScoreTM (powered by Scopus®) | Journal Citation ReportsTM from Clarivate, 2021 | Emerging Sources Citation IndexTM from Clarivate, 2021.
Here is a sample of our journals from the Accounting, Finance & Economics collection.
eJournal Backfiles Subject Collections
The earliest eJournal Backfiles content dates back to 1898 - combine with eJournal Subject Collections to create a complete subject resource.
One single payment provides perpetual access to Backfiles content for your chosen subject.
Get in touch
If you'd like more information about this, or any of our other collections, please fill out the form and one of our team will contact you.